RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my warrior. I opted for the black look. Love the bike. Last 2 bikes were Harleys. My last bike will be a Warrior.

Insert Image:

64.17KB

·
Registered
109 Posts
post up some more pics, which pipes are those, what did you coat them with, how long ago, how have they held up. Which grips, bar and risers? How is the bar location compaired to stock?

Just got my bike, I am/was a sportbike rider so this is all new to me, lots of new stuff to learn. Thanks for the help. I have not had my bike a week yet, but looking for mods everyday, there's just so much, just trying to figure out what is best. Mine is also a midnight.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looked up your web site, nice. Got the most of the answers to my questions. Stock bar location is great for me, where does your bar setup put the bars in relation to stock?

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think the bars are in the same location as stock. At least it feels the same to me. thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Black is awesome
all my guitars are Black
99% of my shirts are BLACK
in fact, I have 1 shirt that says "I'll wear BLACK until they make a darked color"

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by OhioBassFanatic

Black is awesome
all my guitars are Black
99% of my shirts are BLACK
in fact, I have 1 shirt that says "I'll wear BLACK until they make a darked color"

Funny, I have the same shirt[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts