1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
mad max would have killedfor one of those

·
Registered
370 Posts
The swingarm looks like something I saw in a magazine last year. If I'm not mistaken, it's called a street fighter and it's European. There's also a guy on the East Coast that does stuff like this. Pricey but worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I've just showed the picture to my wife, who rides a Vmax, and she loves it. Looks like I've got some work to do

·
Registered
370 Posts
In one of the links above, there's a bike show with Walz-Hardcore bikes everywhere. Couldn't find out if they had anything to do with this thing but Marcus builds some incredible bikes. He's also incredibly arrogant, so it's a bittersweet compliment but the Walz LeMans is one of the nicest bikes I've ever seen.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
imevh2 said:
In one of the links above, there's a bike show with Walz-Hardcore bikes everywhere. Couldn't find out if they had anything to do with this thing but Marcus builds some incredible bikes. He's also incredibly arrogant, so it's a bittersweet compliment but the Walz LeMans is one of the nicest bikes I've ever seen.

This one? : http://www.schusters-bike.de/html/faak_07.html

·
Registered
370 Posts

Here's the pic of the LeMans. I think there's one at the bike show in that schusters link. Always thought it was cool looking for some reason.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Very Cool...That's a lot of Euros. Makes me want to jump ship...just a little bit.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Wow, that's NICE. Pee-Wee Herman would look like a badass riding that thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts