RS Warrior Forum banner

one bitchin bike

2K views 30 replies 31 participants last post by  arizonawarrior 
#1 ·
well got my new 06 in april and up here inthe sticks of new york we just started riding a couple weeks ago. well I have to say this is quite a bike !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on this site long before I got it planning up grades and everything else but I have to say why ? I put on the pro pipe hs before i took delivery and cant believe the performance 100mph in the blink and the pulling power is cool Ive had a couple of harleys a fxd and a ultra and this is just a different breed love it i just cant imagine after vbank ais 31tooth and power comander just hang on

#5 ·
I agree! I just got mine on Friday and the thing rocks. I come from a sportbike background so this is much different. I keep trying to put my feet directly under me, but the pegs aren't there! This thing has more torque then I'm used to, it absorbs bumps, and looks mean. I only have about 75 miles on it, so while it's getting broken in, I'm getting broken in as well. All of a sudden, the limits I knew from my other bike are completely out the window. I just installed some street sweepers today with baffles, and I love the growl. Tomorrow - new bars, fender elim. and a PCIII.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.