RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you that know me, its not going to be a surprise but the bike is completely torn down to the bones and some cool stuff is happening. grinding, stripping, tons of polishing, painting, welding, cutting,.. Didnt take long to get the bug again...lol. I'll put some pix up as it comes back together, but Bill,... its not the same bike you sold me anymore. It sucks to have sooo many ideas and only one warrior.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Looking forward to the pics. Any hints???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
8,292 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little bit of everything really, I've been disecting the wiring harness today, to do a little relocation of a few parts. The front end is polished, brakes are stripped and polished, all the controls and master cyl. are stripped and ready to polish, tins are almost ready for paint, I took the tires off and stripped the wheels. its going to be lots of subtle stuff when its all done, for this time.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for posting a pic for me,...hehe,.. thats about where i am with mine. As far as welding goes, I dont mess with aluminum, i take my parts to a local veteran.

Rat- is that an old pic, or are you tearing yours down now too..?

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is the best therapy out there, and i'm going to run out of money and warrior before i run out of ideas so bring it down. I'd love to spend someone elses money for a change.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
InfidelRat said:
Something like this?

You need to feed your beast more, looks like a rack of bones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts