RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When viewing my gallery photos why can the first four photos not be selected, you just get this message (Oops something went wrong!) anyone got any ideas as it has been like this since the site change over.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I see what you mean. Could it be the site that is hosting your pics by chance. I have had photobucket drop my pics even though I know they are still there.

·
Administrator
30,074 Posts
I wonder if the file's electronic 'handle' was corrupted? Did you try deleting those four, closing your browser, then put the four pics back into your gallery? If that doesn't work then send Carknee an email. It can take a month for a response but he will look at it.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
This didn't start happening for me when the site changed but about a month after. I have deleted them, reposted them, resized them before uploading, used pictures taken from different cameras, everything.... I PM'd Carknee about itearly Julyand heresponded a few timesbetween August and September butI finally just gave up on it and deleted almost all my pictures since none of them have been current for so many months. He said it had something to do with the way the datevaluesin the "exif" data were being interpreted and he could do a temporary fix (which he never did) but he doesn'tknow why it was happening or what the true fix would be. He just went almost 4 weeks without logging on here so being realistic I wouldn't expect to see a fix for this unless someone else can tell us what's happening to our exif data and what, if anything, we can do about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts