RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The link below shows the Orient Express Stages of Build-Up for the Warrior and prices. I just saw this for the first time and thought I would share it with those who havn't yet seen it either.

First, I want to ask Rob if these prices are correct or at least in the ballpark?

Second, you mention in Stage 1 a custom map, is that one of the ones on the install CD or do we need to purchase it from you?

Stage 1 complete and Stage 3 in the crosshairs[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif].

http://seatac2000.com/warrior/_borders/orient2.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
I SPOKE WITH ORIENTEXPRESS AT THE AMA PROSTAR EVENT AT ATCO,N.J. ABOUT THE MAP & I WAS TOLD THAT IT'S A MAP "FOR YOUR WARRIOR" NOT A SO CALLED "GENERIC" MAP FROM POWERCOMMANDER BECAUSE 2 EXACT BIKES COULD BE SET UP THE SAME WAY & PERFORM DIFFERENT. THAT'S HOW THEY EXPLAINED IT TO ME

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
orion, it may be me but I cant read a word from that link.It's really blurred.looks like chinese writing lol.anyone else able to make out the writing?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, its a link to the seatac website, and they have a poor copy. Its much easier to read if you right click on it and save. Then use your photo editor and convert to greyscale. It gets rid of all the fuzzyness. Or you can go to the gallery and I have a cleaned up copy in my pictures.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
These may be the same, I didnt check the seatec site They came directly from Rob @ Orient
See post:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36

·
Registered
703 Posts
All I can say about it is "Yay, where do I sign up for a second mortgage." For 18K you can have a machine that flat stomps every other cruiser out there.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Guys, The pricing was for the most part off the hip. I figured those in my head to give you an idea how much a specific level of performance might cost, they are kinda close.... The cool thing about our build-ups is that you can do it all part by part we don't force you to buy anymore than a specific component needs (like our cams).

Rob Hughes
OrientExpress.com
1-800-645-6521

1 - 10 of 10 Posts