RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2008 Warrior at the end of the riding season and now have around 1200 miles on her. Great bike but I can't figure out how many original parts will be left when all the mods end lol. So far it has drag bars,yamaha half fairing, lower cowl,bak,ais blocked,pcIII,rear inner fender removal.Have the s-4 exhaust coming from wicked bros. should be here soon.I am about to purchasea 260 kit from Crown, quality and price both look sweet. So hopefully I find a cure for the mod bug before the ol lady figures out how to load the 44
But till then it sure is fun.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Congrazts on the new bike. I hate to be the one to break it to you but there is no cure for mod fever. The good news is that in most cases it is not fatal that is until the wife learns to load the 44.
I am painting mind and adding chrome wheels and new tires in March. Lets see what do I have on my bike that is still stock: wheels, pegs, frameand mirrors.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Thundermutt said:
hey preacherman,...how is the paint comming...did the emblems work for ya ?

welcome to the 4um TroyOH !!!!
Still sanding getting everything nice and smooth. I don't no how I got them but I had three or four small dents in the tank. Once I get that smoothed out we will be ready to paint and add thos emblems. We did a test shot of the paint and it is wild looking. It is black but when the sun light hits it, it changes, you just have to see it to appreciate it.When I get done with her this spring I will post some pictures but not until I get her all done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Finally got a tracking number for my new pipes. They should be here the 13th , wish I could have found a pic or 2 on a warrior before blowing that much money so fingers are crossed.Guess I better get the camera warmed up lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts