RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Darkstar had these made years ago. This was on my riding vest from the day I received it. Since I don't ride anymore I don't feel this patch is having it's justice served by hanging in the closet.

I will pick a name from the posts on Sept 20th.

First person to say they will take it gets it, would prefer it went on a vest but if you have other ideas for it go for it, but I don't want this to end up in a drawer somewhere.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Nice of you to find it a new home. I still wear mine proudly. Just to give people some background info, OrionBrian was one of the original members of the forum. He was very active and helpful and had a great sense of humor. He was out riding his warrior and got left turned on by someone not paying attention (older driver if i remember)and didn't make it. I miss his posts. Hope his wife is doing ok.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Good on you Bo.

Hey guys. Be considerate of his request. If you are not going to put it on a riding vest, please don't register to win. I think this is a great idea.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good on you Bo.

Hey guys. Be considerate of his request. If you are not going to put it on a riding vest, please don't register to win. I think this is a great idea.
Thanks for the post. Being out in the wind is where this patch belongs.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
what a historical warrior patch....but i'm not here to offer to own it...but say it is very moving and i to hope the family are doing well ...i'll remember Orion from now on

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I still have and wear my Orion Brian TShirts

I don't wear/have a vest, don't put my name in the hat.
My shirts are not in as good shape as your patch.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd be proud to rock the patch if I knew the guy. It would just feel weird having an unknown name on my vest.

Very good on you to keep his memory alive. Wish I would have been around to get to know him.
I didn't know him either. Was supporting a fellow Warrior rider. It could be any one of us on any day.

Never felt weird I never met him.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
We still have our Orion Brian t-shirts too. Thanks for the reminder to pull them out. Also nice to hear his name again too.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
hey lagalaxy, send it my way ,ill get it sewn on my leather coat ,if im moving my bike i have the leather coat on, no matter how hot it is out , protection is our friend in the world of 60 mph pete rose slides on pavement because of stupid shitt. he will ride the wind any time i do !btk572

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey lagalaxy, send it my way ,ill get it sewn on my leather coat ,if im moving my bike i have the leather coat on, no matter how hot it is out , protection is our friend in the world of 60 mph pete rose slides because of stupid shitt. he will ride the wind any time i do !btk572
great pm me your addy. also did you ever get me other pm about the turnsignal?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts