RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~In Memory of a Fallen Warrior Rider~

I just wanted to take a moment to have everyone reflect on how quickly time goes by. We are coming upon a very dark day for all Warrior Rider's and Rider's in general. I miss Brian Hagerty. He was a Friend, a Fellow Rider, a Brother. I shed a tear for his loss and the pain his family suffer's on the upcoming tragic anniversary on the passing of our Warrior Brother, OrionBrian. Michelle Hagerty is a very strong women to have endured all she has in the last year. Michelle, I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. We are here and we will never forget Brian. Find Strength in Family & Friends. God Bless!

Image Insert:

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I was just bumping around the site last night and happened to check OB's profile and realized that it has been one year. What a sad story. Brian was very passionate about his warrior and the members on this forum.

Remember OB - Member #60 - God Bless! [V]

[url="http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=1984>http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=1984

·
Registered
292 Posts
To Michelle, I became a widower at age 37. I often wondered how long it would hurt. My answer? Two years of unspeakable agony, after three years I began rebuilding, now it's four years later and I have remarried. But not a day goes by that I don't think of her and try to remember her fondly, but it's still so hard. Other people have endured what you must be going through, you are not alone. I remember reading somewhere that a politician had lost an election, and a peer tried to console him who had himself lost 30 years prior. When the younger one asked him "How long will it continue to hurt?", he replied "When I find out, I'll let you know." BTW, my saving grace became going to karaoke bars and singing scream-o, you know songs of rage like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, and listening to Rage Against the Machine, P.O.D., System of a Down. There is comfort to be found in knowing you are not alone. My condolences. Peace.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I was fairly new to the site when this occured, OrionBrian is ecthed into my memory as if he were still fisically here. I take a moment of silence for our Warrior Brother and his family.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts