RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now now, I know RSWarrior is the BEST forum in the world, and I whole heartedly admit that, but it is slow during the Winter months and I was looking to browse a few others.

I am looking for ANOTHER forum that is Motorcycle Friendly. By that I mean, Not just Harley, not just metric(but that would be ok), just in general a forum about Motorcycles and Riding.

Are there any good suggestions out there?

Thanks All.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah, you can check out: yamahamotorcycleforum.com they represent all of the models, i think some of our members here browse there as well.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, I will check it out.

Is it a pretty active site like this one? I have checked out a few that havent had a word said in a couple days!

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:
Now now, I know RSWarrior is the BEST forum in the world, and I whole heartedly admit that, but it is slow during the Winter months and I was looking to browse a few others.

I am looking for ANOTHER forum that is Motorcycle Friendly. By that I mean, Not just Harley, not just metric(but that would be ok), just in general a forum about Motorcycles and Riding.

Are there any good suggestions out there?

Thanks All.

AdvRider .... adventure rider: hands down A NUMBER one. Not unusual to have 2,000+ online. Over 90,000 members and nearly 400,000 threads.
Check out the ride reports for some truly awesome motorcycling.

http://www.advrider.com/forums/

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ummm, just real quick....

Centerline is Steve right?

NEVERMIND!!!
hey did you know that his name is actually in his PROFILE...

stupidity strikes again! Not you Steve, me for asking an easy question without looking for myself! lol

·
Registered
787 Posts
BJ, I was checking out the yamahaclubmotorcycleforum and seen a couple of the member from here there. Was thinking of joining, I know it isn't rswarrior.com but is it worth joining?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been on that site for all of 4 hours today, on and off, back and forth.

Its cool. Section just for Warriors that has ALOT of familiar names on it but a couple other sections worth checking out.

I like it, especially as a flip too. Flip back and forth between RSW and YMF as they refer to it.

See ya there.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW.... I checked out ADVrider.com too.

It is more about off road riding with 1 section for street.

Like they said though, HOLY CRAP its got a ton of members!

·
Registered
787 Posts
BJINFIDEL said:
BTW.... I checked out ADVrider.com too.

It is more about off road riding with 1 section for street.

Like they said though, HOLY CRAP its got a ton of members!

Yea I checked that one out also. I like the YMF forum better. I'll be hitting up when I get back from visiting the family this weekend.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
AHHHHHH STOP.....Between RSwarrior, Stromtrooper.com, ADVrider, starVMAX.com and recently added FJRforum.com ....I'm considering quitting my job to have more forum time....I can't afford another one.

(Oh wait, I work for the Govt....those site all work from the base....No need to quit)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I own a Raider now, so I abandoned RSW to find a forum. After joining a few that I have found helpful I decided to come back to RSW. I found I missed it.

YMF is a good one and has a large Raider community there. YMF has individual forums for each model Star has and some general forums that are good. It is worth joining and it needs some Warrior representation.

I also joined MyBikeForums.com. It is a larger site withmany forums on all kinds of bikes, even an active forum on V8 bikes. It also has several forums on general motorcycle riding etc... Check it out.

http://www.mybikeforums.com/forums/forums.php

1 - 12 of 12 Posts