RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
If you can block the side by side cylinders and exhaust arrangement, the overall appearance to me closely resembles a sportster

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Pretty cool, but not blow $13k and give up my Warrior cool.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
If it ain't a Harley then it ain't sh!t.

/sorry, I signed a contract that said I had to post that to a "jap bike" forum at least ten times within the first year after I bought my Harley.
I think I have about 3 to go. Bear with me...

·
Registered
571 Posts
The pics in Cycle World were Better and the bike looks alot nicer. Triumph is supposed to be coming out with an aftermarket engine upgrade to 1700 and claims 100hp and 114tq. IMO I like the look of the bike even though I'm not a fan of the radiator.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Don't really like the styling, the shocks on the swingarm, instruments on the tank, radiator, side by side pistons, and exhaust don't really do it for me. Without the "extensive" aftermarket they claim I don't see it as much competitiuon and even then they better be some pretty badass parts

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
75bhp and 100 fp of torque I just SHAT myself I'll be seeing very little of that TANK in my rear view mirror! I agree with Sang Not much comp there!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I have just 1 thing to say "BOO!". Too traditional looking for me. I doubt it will EVER be Warrior competition...just my thinking :eek:)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Cool looking bike....
I personally would love to see a water cooled Warrior.... less heat, better revving engine and definitely would have more power...
Would love to see how a Warrior with the "old" Vmax engine would handle...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had a 99 tbird sport, it was a fun bike to ride it was a triple, it was night and day to any other bike I have owned. wish I would of kept it, this new version is way different, they really are trying to compete with the metrics and HD now compared to the america and speedmaster wich are only 850cc or something like that.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Here is my feelings:

Dual exhaust on each side of bike, covering up the lines....FAIL!!

Exposed rear shock.....FAIL!!!

Radioator..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Rx Warrior said:
Here is my feelings:

Dual exhaust on each side of bike, covering up the lines....FAIL!!

Exposed rear shock.....FAIL!!!

Radioator..FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

dang... my feelings exactly...just missing one thing....'!'... looks like a uk attempt at a harley'esque design..the designersobviously never saw a warior if fact you never see the warrior in the media... MCN ..Ride ..they never show ot [it's a secret here ..well kept!]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts