RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally Posted by cowboy1
Harley, New York Yankees & Ford Trucks are just some examples of things that people feel they need to go out of their way to give an opinion on. Chevy drivers have a need to tell you they think their truck is better, everybody needs to tell me how much they hate the yankees (New Yorker living in California)...it's the same with the jap **** owners. They have such a complex about their bikes that they would rather tell you whats wrong with HD then what's good about their ****...most of the time if they had the extra 5 or 6 grand they too would be on a Harley...
................................................................................................

+1 These Idiots on jap crap have their priorities all screwed up! They would rather have things like "decent brakes", "good suspension", and a "motor you can't fry bacon on".

Pffft. Give me worthless chrome bolt covers and dress me in the "I'm an idividual" uniform...you know the one. Live to pose, Pose to live!

It was from a discussion about the superiority of Harleys over everything else. The guy writing the +1, owner of an HD Street Bob.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Centerline said:
most of the time if they had the extra 5 or 6 grand they too would be on a Harley

hmmmm, I paid CASH for my new Warrior. I could have financed for 3 times that much and got something else, but itprobably wouldn't have been an HD still.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
so let me get this right .................sometw&thas an 'agricultural engine'just so he can carry all hischromed bits and 'bobs' about...?
and then wants to call our bikes 'jap crap' - 'single cell organism who should have sex and travel' comes to mind ....

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It didn't format out so well copy/pasted.

I got a chuckle over at the HDForum when one of the Forum members posted a response in a thread about the superiority of HD motorcycles to all else.
One member posted about "jap crap"

then an HD owner posted .....
These Idiots on jap crap have their priorities all screwed up! They would rather have things like "decent brakes", "good suspension", and a "motor you can't fry bacon on". Pffft. Give me worthless chrome bolt covers and dress me in the "I'm an idividual" uniform...you know the one. Live to pose, Pose to live!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I think I'll be unique and buy a Fat Blob/StreetBlob just like everybody else now....cuz I'm SPECIAL.
I never really needed good brakes and excellent handling anyway...just as long as I look good and my bike is shiny and overloaded with crap and emblems, and I'm resting my feet on the cheapest looking dime store footpegs ever, I'm cool.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SuicideD_45 said:
 I think I'll be unique and buy a Fat Blob/StreetBlob just like everybody else now....cuz I'm SPECIAL.
I never really needed good brakes and excellent handling anyway...just as long as I look good and my bike is shiny and overloaded with crap and emblems, and I'm resting my feet on the cheapest looking dime store footpegs ever, I'm cool. 
here are your favorite $$$$$ footpegs....

looking cool priceless

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
That is a sweet bike.. I wouldn't mind owning one.. Especially with the 103 Motor work you did..

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is difficult to respond with that new avatar you have Mike.
Ya bringing that LE R1 to the WF?? Way cool bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts