RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy the Thegroob is looking for a black exhaust for his new ride.
I remembered seeing black exhaust at PCC.
I was curious, so called to confirm.
The exhausts shown on their website are available.

Has anyone dealt with them ?
I have not.
They seem to have a fair amount of parts and accessories for the Warrior.
Maybe the new guys looking for an exhaust could put together a group buy to save a few bucks.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I had the Roadster exhaust. Look and sound amazing. Coating is thin and starts to come off pretty quick. Material is a little thin and there is no rear hanger. This has caused issues with them cracking.
Had I kept mine, I would have wrapped them and fabricated a rear bracket. Instead, I got a Graffeo and had him coat it. Looks great, great quality and sound amazing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How long ago did you have issues with the PCC exhaust ?
With the cracking issue one would think they would have fabbed a rear hanger for the pipe by now.

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
I sold it before I had issues. The cracking pipes are well documented, which is why I was planning to fab a bracket. PCS refuses to admit that their is an issue because the pipe only weighs 11 pounds. Well, that is 11 pounds hanging off of 4 head bolts/studs. Something is gonna give with the vibration.
Do a quick search for PCS or Pacific Coast Star on the forum and you will see some of what I'm talking about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
New guy the Thegroob is looking for a black exhaust for his new ride.
I remembered seeing black exhaust at PCC.
I was curious, so called to confirm.
The exhausts shown on their website are available.

Has anyone dealt with them ?
I have not.
They seem to have a fair amount of parts and accessories for the Warrior.
Maybe the new guys looking for an exhaust could put together a group buy to save a few bucks.
I just installed the PCS Roadster exhaust with two ring baffle. It took like 10 weeks to get the pipes. They look and sound nice. Very hard to get a return call or email from those guys though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts