RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever ordered anything from PCS? I ordered my exhaust and never got a confirmation of in stock, back order , shipped...... Anyway, they aren’t returning calls, their email response just has you going around in circles with a link to order status that does not work. Just sort of wanted to know if they were even still in business or if this is the normal level of customer service you should expect from them.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I’d love to have one of their exhaust but I’ve heard nothing but bad things about them. From their customer service to their actual product breaking. A lot of people have had problems with the exhaust breaking at the flanges and the paint flaking off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
I placed a large order with them February 11th, so far I've had 2 separate deliveries a bunch of phone calls and still don't have the throttle and clutch cables that will complete my order. The last call was Tuesday afternoon and they just received the second batch of SS cables and were going to ship tuesday afternoon. I still do not have a tracking number and nothing has been updated on their site or email. They have been super nice on the phone and helpfull though I'm getting the distinct impression its a shi! show over there even before all that has happened in the last week. They lost the first batch of cables, couldn't find my Potato Chip Seat and were really at a loss of what happened, instead of calling me or taking action, they waited 3weeks hoping something would "turn up" in their shop. I would recommend keep calling them, they actually called me back twice saying they saw they had a missed call from this number and wanted to return it. Again, they've been really nice on the phone which is great but this level of follow up on my end is starting to get old.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Unfortunately their customer service is down in the tubes. You really have to hound them via emails & phone calls. Their exhaust have never been good quality as they use a thin walled tubing and no bracket to help support the weight. I have repaired 2 of them down here and I was gonna fix GD but he sold before I could do anything. Also if you get them coated in black it will peel the first day you ride the bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I finally got a return call from a guy named Greg. He was very nice and answered all my questions. My main concern was 1. Are they even still operating and 2. Will they be shutdown due to California shelter law. He said my order would be built at a residential location in Arkansas (ie bfi). That’s good. Now, was the information about the order only being two weeks out from delivery just lip service? Boy, I hope not. There’s not much to do when your force to stay home and pull your pudd. What could be better timing now than to be putting your warrior back together before summer? Hopefully Kyle and Christok aren’t affected by the covid-19 bullshi! And I’ll be roll’n a fat a** 280mm in no time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts