RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Set of Bars (carlini super sweeps) last Week. They said I would get a confirmation email from the Carrier when it shipped? Havent heard a thing? their website says not to bother them for order status issues, so they can get the parts and ship them faster? anyone else have any experience with this vendor? Should I just keep being patient or should I email them/call them?

·
Registered
745 Posts
I ordered a seat that I didn't get. After about 1 1/2 months, I cancelled the order.

They accepted my money, but never communicated.
When I called, I got some sarcastic weiner on the other end, who claimed to be one of the owners.
I had a total of 5 calls and left a dissatisfied customer who will never do business with them...

God bless,
Doc s

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought a Monster Pro Pipe from them, email communication was good pre-sales, even mentioned to them I thought it was super fast. Got my pipe sooner than expected, although I didn't get shipping status email. Post sales communication was a bit more iffy. It was around Christmas when I ordered so, maybe the spirit of the season had something to do with it?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You posted yesterday (Monday) so may I ask exactly when 'last week' you ordered them because to be fair if it was only a few days ago its premature. But I totally agree not to care what their website says you are their customer and should cal any time you want. Just don't expect instant shipping on certain items.
I agree..
I placed the order May 7th.

So I called them last night and they said,
"Sorry it was held up, it will be on the FedEx Truck tonight". But I never received a shipping confirmation from the carrier via email as their website states you should receive.. I am hoping they actually shipped it last night.

Also according to their website they said we will not charge you unless we have shipped your items. I was charged, so I am expecting shipment.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I had absolute nightmares with these guys a couple of months ago. Ordered some engineered spacers for my Forward Controls. Firstly all they sent was a couple of standard spacers, the type that anyone could buy for pennies from a hardware store - for $70! Then to top it off they were the wrong size! Took about two months of countless emails to get a refund. They were absolutely appalling at replying to any communication.

Have used them over the years before without issue but after this recent experience they will never get any more of my custom.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I still haven't recieved my bars. No tracking info. Going to call em up Monday and cancel my order I suppose.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts