RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That's odd. I've ordered multiple things from them lots of times. Never had an issue. They were always great for me.
Well I called them yesterday again. (I haven't cancelled my order "YET").

They told me my bars were shipping directly from the manufacturer.. So I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt right now. So supposedly they shipped on the 14th (I ordered on the 7th). That means its only been 4 business days since they shipped. (I still have no tracking info mind you).. But I'm willing to be a little more patient. Max is 7 days for shipping they said, So I expect to have them by the 22nd ... I think I have given ample time and patience.. I'm not an aggressive person by any means so worst case, I cancel my order and they get no more business from me .. So far at this point I would rate their customer service a 0..

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Stay on them, sounds like things are going sideways already....

Make sure they understand your position and expect to be dealt with honestly. If things will take a while, say so, just don't feed me bullsh*t.

Hope this goes well for you, daily calls if it were me....

·
Registered
745 Posts
I placed the order May 7th.

So I called them last night and they said,
"Sorry it was held up, it will be on the FedEx Truck tonight". But I never received a shipping confirmation from the carrier via email as their website states you should receive.. I am hoping they actually shipped it last night.
That was what pissed me off at them so much. Each time I called, they said it will be on the truck, or it's about to ship out...
I just wanted them to be honest and tell me, you won't get it for a couple months, so I wouldn't waste my time...
I ended up wasting time with them, then cancelled my order and bought a new Yamaha boulevard stiletto seat elsewhere for about the same price I was going to spend for them to reshape my seat.

To be honest, the thing that pissed me off the most was when I told them I heard about them from this forum and that I would be talking to members here about their terrible customer service. He said we all have choices and that there are always more customers waiting in the wings. It wouldn't affect their business...

I don't care if they wanted to give me 1/2 of anything, I'd rather pay full price somewhere else. They'll never have any of my business...

Good luck and God Bless,
Doc S

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Could it be?

So Just an Update. THe bars were delivered last night (5/22) .. In perfect shape!
So They were telling me the truth when they said they were being sent from the manufacturer!

I still never received tracking information as promised by their website. So I still cant rate their customer service so high
although I feel better about working with them because now I know what to expect!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

21 - 24 of 24 Posts