RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these? The look a little more comfortable that the x-treme low seat, of course it's a different design... For $160, the price isn't too bad either. You do have to send them back your original seat though.

http://www.pacificcoaststar.com/pcs/seat_potato_chip.htm

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
for 160 you can have your stock seat redon how you like it. Dark Star mentioned a site the put in the gel pad. I was thinking of having mine redon in the distressed bomber jacket brown leather.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Daimon1054,

That would would look awesome!

I saw a Joe Rocket Bomber Jacket the other day with "Route 66" patches all over it and a racing stripe. I'd like to see that on a bike saddle. A lot of the top bicycle racing saddles now have stitching on them that has the racer's logo or brands, but also minimizes slipping in the turns. Not that a moto seat needs more grip, but I think it would look cool.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
U4EA why do you fall off a lot? /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
I saw a dual tour seat covered in the bomner leather on a HD and thought it loog awsome that is what got me thinking. MY dual tour will be in Monday and then I will start to realy think about redoing the stocker but I am sure I want the Bomber leather.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't recommend the gripper seat the one on my rm250 tears flesh off my behind everytime I ride it I come home after riding with a great big rasberry that is painfull enough to make you wanna stand up for about a week till it heals, no I'm not ridin it naked LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MMM bomber leather jacket seat, that'd be nice... Probably not too water proof though. Gives me something to do with all of my riding gear that's too big for me now.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
YOur stocker isn't either! i ususally take mine off when i wash it and try to stay out of the rain when ever possible. I was thinking of doing mine in swade or a heavy canvas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts