RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, somebuddy once posted the paint code from Dupli-Color that matched the color of the engine block almost perfectly, does anyone by chance know what it was.
Thanks for your time....Rob!!!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
elloco nailed it, they are a perfect match, but they are damned expensive....

there is also a do it yourself paint method, i used it on my bike, and i liked the results....

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
ONAGER,

I just checked that link. I have used their touch up pens and they are spot on with the color match (I also agree that they are expensive, but worth it). However, I didn't see a color code option for the engine block. Unless I was looking in the wrong area, they just have the paint for the tins and frame. They don't offer touch up paint for the engine block itself.

I'd be interested to see if anyone knows of a place that has touch up paint for the block as well. Never gave it much thought, but it would definitely be a nice to have if I were to need it.

Dave

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

I'd be interested to see if anyone knows of a place that has touch up paint for the block as well. Never gave it much thought, but it would definitely be a nice to have if I were to need it.Dave

I could use it too, I've got some scratches on my block that I'd like to cover up.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Can this be right? Code: 0582, Paint name: Mat Black Metallic #2 (MBL2), Requires Eggshell clearcoat 5988

1 - 7 of 7 Posts