RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some pics of my paint earlier but you couldn't see the subltler detail. This is what it looks like in the sinlight. I know I went a little overboard with the iron cross theme, but it just kind of got away on me. Anyway they don't jump out at you, you have to be up close to the bike in good light to really see them. On the whole I'm pretty happy with the paint job. The colors and the quality are great.

Insert Image:

43.77KB

Insert Image:

25.16KB

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
That's nice. You got a theme, now. See if CROSS is taken as a license plate. That'll button it up nice.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already feel like I've over done it a bit on the THEME. Theme bike, makes me think of "American Chopper" ACHK!
Maybe Kaiser! I've kind of taken to calling the bike Kaiser Wilhelm.
quote]Originally posted by sharp

That's nice. You got a theme, now. See if CROSS is taken as a license plate. That'll button it up nice.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Meatball

I already feel like I've over done it a bit on the THEME. Theme bike, makes me think of "American Chopper" ACHK!

No...I think that you've done it tastefully...Some guys just put real gawdy crosses on all over and it looks like crap. All of your accents were done nicely and none of them look like you just slapped a cross on just because you had one.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thank you. I wasn't sure if it was going to come out tastefull or looking like a bad shower curtain but I'm happy with the result. quote:Originally posted by sharp

No...I think that you've done it tastefully...Some guys just put real gawdy crosses on all over and it looks like crap. All of your accents were done nicely and none of them look like you just slapped a cross on just because you had one.

·
Registered
243 Posts

Insert Image:

43.77 KB

that looks real good. i like the way you added the skyscape the blue sky and clouds that must have taken for ever[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did the clouds myself. quote:Originally posted by bogartxr

Insert Image:

43.77 KB

that looks real good. i like the way you added the skyscape the blue sky and clouds that must have taken for ever[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well that's great to hear. Sometimes when you work so closely with something you kind of lose perspective. It means a lot coming from this crowd. quote:Originally posted by NoContact

Meatball that is saweet! Very tastefull, very slick, and the kandy is electrifying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts