RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at these cowls/spoilers for a while and none seem pre-painted. Anyone know of a place? It's that or I either try and spray paint it or take it in to a shop. Not sure what that would cost. Anyone have any idea?

·
Registered
356 Posts
I painted mine to match the frame. VHT Metallic Black Pearl. But it doesn’t matter, after a couple of months it looks like poo...
Ive been looking at adding off road lights to mine as well. How well does that location work for you? Does it create any weird shadows from the front tire?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
You could vinyl wrap it or Plasti Dip it. I Plasti Dipped mine, sprayed it black and clear coated it. Either way, once it looks like poo, as LeaderDuece so eloquently put it, you can peel it off and do it again. Cheap and easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,090 Posts
Ive been looking at adding off road lights to mine as well. How well does that location work for you? Does it create any weird shadows from the front tire?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I’ve put a couple versions of lights there. They work fine, no issues or shadows. I recently got the pod versions and mounted them on the highway bar. I tend to change lights every couple of years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts