RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm new to this site, and pretty glad to see it too. But I have the feeling that you people are happier to see me. I work at Palhegyi Design and I've built most of the bikes you've been drooling over. I've already answered some posts but I have the feeling that I need to open up for some questions. I'm not opposed to this, but I would probably prefer that if you have a whole list of questions for me that you try to arrange to meet me in the chatroom on some given night and time (pacific) and anyone can be allowed to pick my brain. Otherwise, if you just have a few simple questions I'll try to keep up with the board.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I'll start, that's the kind of guy I am.
This is a simple one. The black and silver bikes are the only ones I have seen that I know are your design, are there more and if so, where would I find pictures?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, there have been others. The Silver one was actually our first, and Black Majic was our last. Somewhere in there we did a dark blue one that I think we called the Midnight Star, but someone got pictures of it and snaked CycleWorld out of an exclusive so we repainted it in a darker red. We did a mild custom black with flames for Ed Burke at Yamaha, and another mild silver one with blue flames for Warrior designer Derek Brooks... I am currently redoing that bike for Daytona and we have another Warrior in paint that is going to Daytona. Pictures? Who knows... I just build them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome aboard Wyllie, great to have you here. I really like the work that you guys are doing. It's a great inspiration to see how awesome these bikes can look keeping most of the factory lines. Chatroom is prolly the way to go, lots of peeps with lots of Q's.

Troop

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Wyllie, another welcome aboard, we do our best at customizing our Warriors and I like to think we do an excellent job BUT it is great to have someone such as yourself offer to answer questions and make yourself available, we appreciate it. I will anxiously await the time that you will be in the chat room. Thanks, Choptop

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Hey Wyllie, Welcome & thanks for your offer to answer our questions about the Warrior. Most of us are passionate about our rides & consider the Palhegyi Warriors the benchmark by which all others are judged. I have even considered giving up a left gonad for black majic :~) Talk at ya later.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Hi Willey. I'll be at Daytona (since I live there) this year in march. Last march I talked with Jeff about some of the mods on the silver Warrior and have pretty much gone and done most of the things you've done with the silver and blue(now Red)Warriors, with out some quick tips from him I'd have been lost. Thanks. Is there any chance some of you guys are going to be here with your new bikes? I'd like to get the chance to actually meet and shoot the breeze with you fellas.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Hey Wyllie,
Welcome to the site!

I have a question for you... Is it ok that I am using the image on the top of the site?

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To JPWarrior.... Yes we are making plans for Daytona, whether or not I go has yet to be discussed, but I know Jeff will be there, and we have two Warriors in the shop right now that leave next Wednesday/Thursday depending on weather. I can let you in on this: One of the bikes is a beautiful dark red, tons of chrome, more than ever on a Warrior, and old school lines... by that I mean big fenders like older RoadStar. The other bike is the one I am building for Derek Brooks, I have nicknamed it Sinistar. It's gonna be black... all black. Very little chrome. Black PM wheels, new style black airintakes, powder coated black everything. Nice.

To Carknee... Yes, use whatever images you want... if you want studio shots I'll see what I can do, but remember, Black Magic is going to be in cycleWorld soon.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I hope someone will snap some pictures of these bikes at Daytona. Also let's set a chat date. Maybe after Daytona is a better time?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome!!

Man have we got questions for you! First off I want to say that Black Magic is what keeps me going! I'm trying to get my bike to look close to that, but funds are limited so it's gonna take some time..

First question: Where can I get the rear fender and tail light set up?

THANX!

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Wyllie

To JPWarrior.... Yes we are making plans for Daytona, whether or not I go has yet to be discussed, but I know Jeff will be there, and we have two Warriors in the shop right now that leave next Wednesday/Thursday depending on weather. I can let you in on this: One of the bikes is a beautiful dark red, tons of chrome, more than ever on a Warrior, and old school lines... by that I mean big fenders like older RoadStar. The other bike is the one I am building for Derek Brooks, I have nicknamed it Sinistar. It's gonna be black... all black. Very little chrome. Black PM wheels, new style black airintakes, powder coated black everything. Nice.

To Carknee... Yes, use whatever images you want... if you want studio shots I'll see what I can do, but remember, Black Magic is going to be in cycleWorld soon.

Wow. I'd like to have a studio shot or two for my site too if that's cool. As usual, thinking about myself but I share well

1 - 20 of 36 Posts