RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of selling my warrior. i have it listed in the classifieds. i know i will never get what i have put into the bike. everyone here knows what is involved and how much money it takes to get these bike looking kind of like "customs". this is what i am thinking... how about a trade for my wide tire kit, swingarm, both wheels and pulley, with brand new dunlops for stock wheels with tires in good condition, pulleyand stock swingarm and say $1500. i will also do a swap for my custom rear fender and custom sharkskin seatand sidemount plate and frame for a stock fender setup and seat and say $500(the seat i have is easily a $800 seat). then i can get my bike to more of a stock condition and ask a cheaper selling price. just a thought, what does everyone think?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nmbillr said:
I think it will be a good plan.

thanks. dont know what i am going to do yet. going to wait and see if my wife ends up with another bike. if not then i will probably really try to sell the warrior. if i get ant offers i will entertain but i am not ready to give it away yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts