Handlebars $ sold
Rear Brake Master Cylinder $100, includes reservoir, and rod
Starter Relay (need picture) Sold
Barons BAK system, $125 Plus shipping
Solo Seat, $150 plus shipping
Shift Lever, $25 plus shipping, Sold to, mjerney
Front Spocket and cover, $180, Sold to terryeddy

Power Commander 3 (need picture) $Sold Diesel Warrior

Post here what you need so I know, and I will add it to this list with a price. All transaction thru Paypal Invoices, Buyer pays shipping costs from ZIP code 03060.
____
ORIGINAL OP NO LONGER ACTIVE:
Bought this as a winter project, but that's not going to happen.
Needs a frame, broken at the steering stops. Has R1 front end, yet to confirm if the forks are straight.
Will sell complete, if someone is interested before i disassemble.
Other than that hit me up with what you need.
All transaction thru Paypal Invoices, Buyer pays shipping costs, from ZIP code 03060
----‐-------‐----------------------------------------------

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,992 Posts
Your gonna have to post up Prices or OBO for sports and items that ur selling per forum rules....

Those pipes should go pretty fast....

Good luck with sale

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was gauging interest to see if parting it out or as a whole,,, so with that said.
Frame can not be repaired, there is no title as well, so it needs a frame, to start. Ill sell the whole bike as sit for $1500, OBO
No bites for 24 hours i will dismantle it then post the parts, in multiple threads

·
Administrator
29,187 Posts
Was gauging interest to see if parting it out or as a whole,,, so with that said.
Frame can not be repaired, there is no title as well, so it needs a frame, to start. Ill sell the whole bike as sit for $1500, OBO
No bites for 24 hours i will dismantle it then post the parts, in multiple threads
You might give it more time so more members see your ad. Lots of folks work long hours. I would think you could sell the entire thing in short order.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like its coming apart, Ill be starting with the peeps that ask for things and go from there.
Ill be starting the posts tomorrow.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks like its coming apart, Ill be starting with the peeps that ask for things and go from there.
Ill be starting the posts tomorrow.
If you have the left side air scoop cover if it is chrome and in good shape, ill take it, $60.

·
Registered
783 Posts
How much for starter relay and the filters from your big air kit? I pmed you yesterday with no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please carefully review the forum rules as a whole, plus also the additional requirements for the various kinds of free classified ads. Thanks.
Im going to start posts with the prices during the day, as i get it apart. If you could lock this thread that would be great.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts