RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

Administrator
Im going to start posts with the prices during the day, as i get it apart. If you could lock this thread that would be great.
Locking it makes no sense because you posted you are working toward it. So in the near-term we will simply trust you make it happen right okay. One way to get it done fast is when someone asks about a part then post the part and price in your ad. Use the edit function to add parts/prices(obo) to the list and also to mark when each is sold so everyone can see what parts you have AND what parts are already sold. It makes it easier on you.

So you end up with a list of parts all in one post, so its easy to shop.

These free ads have rules but they are very handy.

If you need help then send a Conversation-PM to a moderator.
Click:

馃憤

Registered
Bought this as a winter project, but that's not going to happen.
Needs a frame, broken at the steering stops. Has R1 front end, yet to confirm if the forks are straight.
Will sell complete, if someone is interested before i disassemble.
Other than that hit me up with what you need.
All transaction thru Paypal Invoices, Buyer pays shipping costs, from ZIP code 03060

View attachment 250746
How much for the rear brake master cylinder?

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
I was replying to Phillywarrior about His question on the bars, im dismantling the bike, and working on pics, Like i was asked to do. As well in this post i stated that is what was being done.
Post #23

Registered
Well I'm sorry. But that's why I'm working on posts for all the parts.
You where not the first on them or even second.
Again I'm sorry
Thought you said
gixerhp said:
Sold locally
Obviously I misunderstood then...I realise now you were talking only about the handlebars...I thought you meant the entire bike.....my apologies then.

Administrator
@gixerhp

I'm writing to offer you my help in getting your ad converted over. I can, with your permission, edit your first post in this thread to create a for-sale ad that lists parts that have been inquired about and then all you need to do is to edit that same post again to type-in prices.

It's very important that your offerings are public. If you want I can help today while I'm home. All I will do is type-in that members can post asking about what parts they want, and you will add them to the list in the first post with a price (or price obo). Also I will type-in that if someone wants to buy what ever is left of the bike then you will post a temporary price for that (the posted parts list will automatically tell them what parts have been sold).

I will also seek to clean-up the ad to a certain extent so fewer non-productive posts exsist. This part is tricky, but will be better than it is now not oerfect but better!

This makes it all easier for you. And it lets us keep your free ad running. I'm here for you today if you want help to get this going in a way that meets the rules and makes you life easier.

Let me know today either way please!

Thanks.

Registered
I for one would love for you to do that, AZ. Sometimes, you're not sure what to ask for until you see a list.

That being said, I have bought one part from him and am eagerly awaiting it's delivery. Should be here soon. He was fast and courteous with the shipping service and went though PayPal, non-friends for some reassurance.

I'll post up my take on the whole thing when my part arrives.

It does seem like he's a bit overwhelmed with everything at the moment trying to get this thing stripped and shipped. Hopefully he takes you up on your offer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #39
@gixerhp

I'm writing to offer you my help in getting your ad converted over. I can, with your permission, edit your first post in this thread to create a for-sale ad that lists parts that have been inquired about and then all you need to do is to edit that same post again to type-in prices.

It's very important that your offerings are public. If you want I can help today while I'm home. All I will do is type-in that members can post asking about what parts they want, and you will add them to the list in the first post with a price (or price obo). Also I will type-in that if someone wants to buy what ever is left of the bike then you will post a temporary price for that (the posted parts list will automatically tell them what parts have been sold).

I will also seek to clean-up the ad to a certain extent so fewer non-productive posts exsist. This part is tricky, but will be better than it is now not oerfect but better!

This makes it all easier for you. And it lets us keep your free ad running. I'm here for you today if you want help to get this going in a way that meets the rules and makes you life easier.

Let me know today either way please!

Thanks.
Sorry i was away dealing with a family problem. Im still working on getting the bike fully dismantled. Yes you have my permission to change the post. That would help so much!

Administrator
Sorry i was away dealing with a family problem. Im still working on getting the bike fully dismantled. Yes you have my permission to change the post. That would help so much!
Ok. Done. Its up to you to fix anything in case of error on my part. Also please add anything members ask for so its transparent. And mark things sold so members will not overload you! Have fun.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts