RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you for my tank emblem. It's exactly as described with super fast shipping. I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Or just the whole reserve tank if that's easier
Disassembling the motorcycle.
These are the parts so far:

Exhaust $
Exhaust Baffle $
Top Fuel Tank $ shipping quote sent
Aux Fuel Tank & Fuel Pump $200 plus shipping
Front Signal Lights $ Pending with wlangenwalter
Handlebars $ sold
Rear Brake Master Cylinder $
Left Side Scoop (need picture) $ Dont have
Starter Relay (need picture) $ Sold to JV Warrior
Air Filters & Baron BAK complete $125 plus shipping
Tachometer $ Pending with wlangenwalter

Power Commander 3 (need picture) $,,, Sold to Diesel warrior

Post here what you need so I know, and I will add it to this list with a price. All transaction thru Paypal Invoices, Buyer pays shipping costs from ZIP code 03060.
____
ORIGINAL OP NO LONGER ACTIVE:
Bought this as a winter project, but that's not going to happen.
Needs a frame, broken at the steering stops. Has R1 front end, yet to confirm if the forks are straight.
Will sell complete, if someone is interested before i disassemble.
Other than that hit me up with what you need.
All transaction thru Paypal Invoices, Buyer pays shipping costs, from ZIP code 03060
----‐-------‐----------------------------------------------

View attachment 250746

·
Administrator
29,190 Posts
@gixerhp

Okay let me help you do things easier so you are not working too hard! When you UPDATE your #1 post, first go to that #1 post. Here is a jump so you see which is #1:

Look at the TOP RIGHT of your #1 post for the icon of 3 vertical dots (a 'more options' icon). Click EDIT.

That will open the editing screen for thst post. Add parts, mark parts sold, update. Then save.

Now your info is always in the #1 post where its easy to find.

Hope that makes sence.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
@gixerhp

Okay let me help you do things easier so you are not working too hard! When you UPDATE your #1 post, first go to that #1 post. Here is a jump so you see which is #1:

Look at the TOP RIGHT of your #1 post for the icon of 3 vertical dots (a 'more options' icon). Click EDIT.

That will open the editing screen for thst post. Add parts, mark parts sold, update. Then save.

Now your info is always in the #1 post where its easy to find.

Hope that makes sence.
Yes it does,
Thank you! ran out of day light so pics will be up during the day, ill add everything to the OP

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello I may be interested in front turn signals. Are they in good shape ? And what about the front sprocket, is it the stock 32 tooth one ? Thanks.

·
Administrator
29,190 Posts
I can almost hear some laughing already but..... what's a PM?
And where can i find the quote?
A PM is a private message on forums. Click to the right of the NEW icon on your member icon then select Conversations. Some of us here are starting to call them Conversation-PM's because this new change is confusing. So its not you. Its the system!

·
Registered
44 Posts
A PM is a private message on forums. Click to the right of the NEW icon on your member icon then select Conversations. Some of us here are starting to call them Conversation-PM's because this new change is confusing. So its not you. Its the system!
Thanks arizonawarrior, this is the first and only forum i've ever joined so i still have my training wheels on..

41 - 60 of 82 Posts