RS Warrior Forum banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
720 Posts
What year is your bike ? If it’s an early model you can go to your hardware store and look in the gate section. This is where I found mine. Just a couple of whacks on the area where the holes are should do the trick. Important that you get a couple of rubber washers so you don’t kill your paint job. I have a picture on here somewhere that shows it. Also important number 2. On your fender measure the distance between the centre of the holes so you get the right size😎😎🐝
not 100% sure.. but i do believe the rear loop is the same for all years

·
Super Moderator
7,125 Posts
O/P Should have a for sale list of parts

Not just everyone asking for available parts

And if anyone needs or wants a specific part they should ask about it in a
P/M not just in the for sale thread

Cause its getting over loaded with all bunch of questions, and it's getting hard to keep track.....

Just my 2 cents and my thoughts......

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
29,447 Posts

Cause its getting over loaded with all bunch of questions, and it's getting hard to keep track.....

I hear ya but it appears the way its organized is fine. He cannot completey disassemble the bike. So he has been letting people tell him what they want, and then he puts it with price in the top (OP) post for transparency. That creates a list in the OP so it works within the rules. As long as its being done.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Is it this one
If so $15 plus shipping
thanks for information. im actually looking for the little squarish loop thing.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Was gauging interest to see if parting it out or as a whole,,, so with that said.
Frame can not be repaired, there is no title as well, so it needs a frame, to start. Ill sell the whole bike as sit for $1500, OBO
No bites for 24 hours i will dismantle it then post the parts, in multiple threads
If I may ask what happened to the frame? Accident or what?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Previous owner slammed it into a curb, steering stop is snapped off. Motor and trans are fine, ran and still drove

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #115

I've had surgery, and the list has what is off the bike as of now.
Im ready to send it down the road. I thought might be more interest in the parts, but apparently i was wrong. So if this post is a problem, till im back on my feet. let me know what to do.
I may just donate it to the local Highschool shop class.

·
Registered
2002 Yamaha Road Star Warrior
11 Posts
Are the handle bars straight? Are the bar controls still available? I'm interested in the whole lot, as I have chrome bar hardware and would rather replace with black ones.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts