RS Warrior Forum banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gotcha I found, what is that a Cobra? So you are still trying to sell everything together? Give me a bit to look at your list and see what you have I don’t know how much shipping would be for all of that but I may be interested in getting it off your hands

·
Registered
20 Posts
I do have a question for you I looked back at the old post to see but is that a stock swingarm and tire setup or is it wide setup I can’t tell I’m the the photo?

·
Registered
20 Posts
The more and more I look at that back tire looks widen to me if that’s the case I would like to get wheel swingarm and rear fender and the two side arms that hold the rear fender if it’s still available... thanks

·
Registered
915 Posts
No more time to deal with this,
Everything thats left that has not sold, from the list on the first page, and the roller in my driveway.
Roller still has the following
motor, and trans
swingarm and wheel, rear caliper sprocket, belt
triple clamps an fork, possibly bent, and all the leftover parts.
$750, plus Paypal fees, and u set up shipping or pick up. I can arrange to have it on a pallet
Wow that’s about $1,000AUD that a terrific bargain however, it would probably cost that again to ship to Australia. If someone out here could afford the cost, they would make their money back plus more by parting the rest😎😎🐝
PS. I’m looking for the front rotors as mine are warped. To buy here it’s $600 not counting installation.

·
Registered
915 Posts
How much does it cost to ship stuff to where your at Stryder

Sent from my SM-A102U1 using Tapatalk
Mate at the moment shipping can be as high as the price of the item. Just as an example there was a tank for sale ( before Bumblebee ). The tank was being donate by Invidel however the shipping was over $400.😎😎🐝

I have to get a new rear tyre ( Metzler Cruiser )$350 fitted. New front tyre ( Can’t remember name, but it’s not the Metzler 888 ) $280 fitted as well as try to get two rotors 😩😩🐝

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is there anyway you can PM me want to see exactly what you have left and try to either see what shipping will be on take the drive to you and pickup everything you have remaining...Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Is there anyway you can PM me want to see exactly what you have left and try to either see what shipping will be on take the drive to you and pickup everything you have remaining...Thanks
Its still a roller with no bars. But here is what is gone as of now.

Tank
handlebars
ecu
front turn signals
Power commander
starter relay
front pully
shifter lever
wire harness has damage from mice under battery

141 - 154 of 154 Posts