RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called to ask if the parts were in yet, they said your motor is on the bench right now. If they can get the parts for the ERROR CODE 26 that I brought it in for I'll have it back on Friday. Woo Hoo!!!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Good on ya Grump. I wish my dealer would "phone home" with a similar report. Didn't know Mass. was a "warm climate." Thought you guys had snow there yesterday. Heeeheee. - Jim

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They gave me one of the kits for the "leftovers" sitting on the floor. It would appear if a customers bike is at the dealership for service and the parts come in they are supposed to fix it before they can release the bike but they are not allowed to impound bikes when no parts are available.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What shop did you go to again? I was at Motorsports and the guy offered to do my bike that week. I told him I would if the bike was mobile. I just got my wheels and swingarm back from modding. I asked him what's going to happen to my bike now that it's all tricked out. The parts manager assured me that the bike will return the same condition given to them less the recall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts