Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Warrior Garage Sale

I have a long list of parts that is currently listed on eBay for sale. It is a pretty big list. Please take a look and feel free to get in touch if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270332492245
  1. Pro One Oil Cooler and Pressure gauge (Unit is in pretty good shape, but mounting bracket is oxidized with chrome chipping. It looks like this part reatils for about $325 new and the replacement bracket is available for about $50. I purchased this used on ebay but chose not to install it soI cannot say for sure that it works. The original seller assured me that it does.)
  2. Spiegler steel braided front brake line with 2" extension for use on stock or 6 deg triple trees (new in box)
  3. Rear Spiegler brake line - purchased to accomodate a relocated rear brake caliper from Performance edge (new in box)
  4. Stock Front Pulley Cover (very good condition)
  5. Stock left side engine covers (okay condition, some slight scratches)
  6. Stock seat (the seat has 3 small tears on the edges of the seat from being dropped, not visible when mounted)
  7. Stock compression cover (there is some modification to this piece)
  8. Kuryakyn passenger pegs (slight scuffing, decent shape but not great)
  9. Stock Headlight assembly,NO bulb (very good condition)
  10. Rear brake line, reservoir and master cyclinder (very good condition)
  11. Stock front brake lines (very good condition)
  12. Entire Air intake Systems, EXCLUDING air box
  13. Both horns (very good condition)
  14. Stock fork springs (Very good)
  15. Stock Valves (very good)
  16. Stock Valve Springs (very good)
  17. Stock Lifters (very good)
  18. Stock push rods (very good)
  19. Stock pistons and rings (very good)
  20. Stock belt guard, top and bottom (very good condition)
  21. Rubber bushing for rear wheel (fit inside rear pulley on hub)
  22. All electrical hand control wiring - HAND CONTROLS NOT INCLUDED - WIRING ONLY! (very good)
  23. OPTIONAL: Damaged gas tank - if you want it, it's yours!!! It was dropped on the left side and has some pretty rough damage - may work for a custom project

Gryphon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mike, thanks for the interest, but since i am selling the entire parts box as a single listing on eBay and there is less than 24 hours left on the auction, i am unable to remove an individual part and sell it. Sorry. As of right now, the entire box is only bid to $15.50 so you may want to consider just bidding on it. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
8 Posts
stock fork springs

Still have the stock fork springs sure could use them desperately!!! Let me know.

2007 Warrior Garage Sale

I have a long list of parts that is currently listed on eBay for sale. It is a pretty big list. Please take a look and feel free to get in touch if you have questions. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=270332492245
  1. Pro One Oil Cooler and Pressure gauge (Unit is in pretty good shape, but mounting bracket is oxidized with chrome chipping. It looks like this part reatils for about $325 new and the replacement bracket is available for about $50. I purchased this used on ebay but chose not to install it soI cannot say for sure that it works. The original seller assured me that it does.)
  2. Spiegler steel braided front brake line with 2" extension for use on stock or 6 deg triple trees (new in box)
  3. Rear Spiegler brake line - purchased to accomodate a relocated rear brake caliper from Performance edge (new in box)
  4. Stock Front Pulley Cover (very good condition)
  5. Stock left side engine covers (okay condition, some slight scratches)
  6. Stock seat (the seat has 3 small tears on the edges of the seat from being dropped, not visible when mounted)
  7. Stock compression cover (there is some modification to this piece)
  8. Kuryakyn passenger pegs (slight scuffing, decent shape but not great)
  9. Stock Headlight assembly,NO bulb (very good condition)
  10. Rear brake line, reservoir and master cyclinder (very good condition)
  11. Stock front brake lines (very good condition)
  12. Entire Air intake Systems, EXCLUDING air box
  13. Both horns (very good condition)
  14. Stock fork springs (Very good)
  15. Stock Valves (very good)
  16. Stock Valve Springs (very good)
  17. Stock Lifters (very good)
  18. Stock push rods (very good)
  19. Stock pistons and rings (very good)
  20. Stock belt guard, top and bottom (very good condition)
  21. Rubber bushing for rear wheel (fit inside rear pulley on hub)
  22. All electrical hand control wiring - HAND CONTROLS NOT INCLUDED - WIRING ONLY! (very good)
  23. OPTIONAL: Damaged gas tank - if you want it, it's yours!!! It was dropped on the left side and has some pretty rough damage - may work for a custom project

Gryphon

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
not only that but read the posts it was on ebay 3 years ago with less than 24 hours to go.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much do you want for the headlight?

I have a 2002 Yamaha Warrior that I just bought that needs a headlight & tachometer. Speedometer doesn't work either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.