RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Here are the pictures of the vent and breather filters that I ran into the coffin
Hey 2NDWIFE what vent filters did you use? Do you have a link like you did to the main filters you posted? Those should be here tomorrow ;)

Also, this may be a dumb question, but can I just shorten the vent and breather hoses and stick the filters on out in the open or do they need to remain contained?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks for all the feedback guys! It was a full season of riding with this cheap kit installed and I never noticed any airflow issues, bike seemed to perform just fine. Did notice that she was louder than before (now you can hear her breathe) didn't think this was possible with these pipes but it was. Only issue I had was the first ride if the season we had a torrential dounpour and I got some foam on the top of my oil tank (posted in another post on here) which went away after a few rides at warmer temps. All in all, was a good setup.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have a question, are those rubber elbows under the tank or they have to be purchased? I havent removed my tank yet believe it or not, lol.

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
I have a question, are those rubber elbows under the tank or they have to be purchased? I havent removed my tank yet believe it or not, lol.

Those are hard plastic I believe and are "under" the tank but inside the stock airbox.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Robbskllz, the rubber elbows are inside your factory airbox. I removed and re used them.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
So, im finally doing the coil reloke to the left side and since i have all of this apart. Should I do the DIY Vbak while im already here and where do i relocate the other plugs and thingys if i dont have a plate for them???

·
Registered
51 Posts
I relocated the 2 small filters to the coffin. Got the idea from another member on these forums. Also turned the coffin into a storage area by making the chrome "lid" removable without having to remove the screws from the back everytime.... I wrote it up on another post.
Hi 2NDWFE, Can you post this thread?

Thx

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey RobbSkllz, What did you end doing to plug this?

Does anyone have an email or number for 2ndwife, I have a question about the stock stacks. There's one with an opening, does that get plugged because I'm sure that can't be left open/unplugged like that. Or if anyone can chime in?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts