RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by dealer today, service manager told me my tranny parts are either in shippment that was on the floor or will show up tomorrow. 108 big bore kit should show up in 6 days. Looks like warrior will go into shop for upgrads and tranny mods next week. And I got my rienharts back today, was soo excited just had to scrape my forward controls on the road. Things are Looking Good.!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's great Dice. I called my dealer today (Oregon)... They said they got two kits in this week...unfortunately I'm 5th in line... Got through to Yamaha Customer Service today after about 30 tries.... She was nice and professional....but not much she could do...She said she'd send a note to 'parts' that I have a trip planned in April and that they'd "see what they could do, my dealer would call me"...Guess I sit back and wait....but it's great that some parts are finally showing up and that there is light at the end of the tunnel....

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Arthur, should be in shop next week, they've just been waiting for confirmation on the tranny kit because of the core deposit time factor.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good News! Now if they can just get some kits into the "other" half of the state....Being that it is just about riding season.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
My shop has a warrior kit but my OE stuff isn't in yet and the guy overseeing the entire process is off with three bikes he built in Daytona for the races. So, time is still an issue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts