RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the dealer and Yamaha California, kits were received in U.S. late last week and will be going to dealers (if not already). Anyone hear any more "rumors"?

On another note... a guy from England on another thread in this forum - you mentioned a couple weeks back your bike was getting the work done and parts were in the UK.

Never saw a follow-up posted from you, unless I missed it. Did you have the recall work done? Everything working as advertised? - Jim

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and you're in Illinois Monstrddg. That's where the elusive "Warehouse #3" is located I found out last week. The place with the parts, someone reported. All this chatter/rumors. It's like "Floyd's Barber Shop." You never know what to believe, what not to believe. The other Yamaha warehouse is near Atlanta - the third is in California. Yet, if you ask someone from Yamaha this... they don't know.

Weird, huh?

·
Registered
395 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

I here they have another super secret warehouse out at Groom Lake. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE . . ."

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Washingtonwarrior

Osama Bin Ladin has captured the recall kits... after him!

now, we'll never get them!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe Howard Dean has the kits in Vermont.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just spoke with Yamaha Corp. this last week and they say nothing is in yet. They told me to just hurry up and wait.

Oh, and by the way Sangathor, you were right. Yamaha confirmed it was the **** republicans fault.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Hey JimB, the kits are in for the UK bikes and I know of a few that have been done now at my local dealership. Trouble is that my bike was imported from the US so I'm in the same queue as most people here. I have been told that I should receive my parts from the US in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Oly, that makes no sense what so ever. On the recall letter, it specifically says that if you cannot take your bike to the dealer that the bike was purchased from, ANY dealer will do the repair. I would talk to the dealer about this, otherwise you could be waiting a long time for parts that never show up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nader hooked me up with a kit. Republicans are pissed.
This for Houston. Taking me bike in tomorrow as what looks
like to be one of the first test chimps for the warrior recall.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts