RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking through the forum trying to find a answer to my question and haven't been able to find a close answer. So my question is what kind of figure would I be looking at to do a full Patrick racing 110 build, big bore, HC pistons, cams, valves, rods, milling crank, and what tq and hp numbers would I be looking at? I was also going to just shop my whole engine to them and have do the build. If I'm going to put the kind of money in it I want it assembled and machined by the people that know what they are doing.

Thx in advance?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have been looking through the forum trying to find a answer to my question and haven't been able to find a close answer. So my question is what kind of figure would I be looking at to do a full Patrick racing 110 build, big bore, HC pistons, cams, valves, rods, milling crank, and what tq and hp numbers would I be looking at? I was also going to just shop my whole engine to them and have do the build. If I'm going to put the kind of money in it I want it assembled and machined by the people that know what they are doing.

Thx in advance?
If your talking about a price for the parts i just built my bike not this winter gut last and my Patrick Racing parts came to $4731.00 As far as HP and TQ numbers go i know the shop has captures on the dyno program of it making 120ish TQ and 115ish HP. I'm not sure where i'm at now for numbers since ive started playing with the maps myself via an air/fuel ratio data logger but i know since i started playing with the maps my 1/4 time has gone down alot!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Before and after and what all did u have done exactly
Well i dont have any before times of the bike but by the end of last season which i only did 5 races I was down to 12 seconds with my fat ass on the bike. Every race my times got lower and lower just need to do some tweaking on the track and some seat time she will get lower. Now as far as what i have done well this winter i did a few more things but the list is................. Everything from the Nitrous down was just this winter so i havent had a chance to give it a try yet.

Vance and Hines Propipe
Ivan’s ECU Re-flash
Barnett Clutch Kit (frictions/steels)
Barnett Green Clutch Springs
Barnett Clutch Plate Kit
Barnett Clutch Cable
Barnett Throttle Cables
Patrick Racing Cams
Patrick Racing Stage 2 Heads
Patrick Racing 110 CU.IN. Kit
Patrick Racing Bored Throttle Bodies
Patrick Racing Polished Intake and Exhaust Manifolds
Big City Thunder Baffle
Pingel Electric Shifter
Daytona Sensors WEGO IV AFR Logger
Daytona Sensors SL-1 Shift/Launch Light/Data Logger
Barons Rear Lowing Link
MPS Racing Front End Lowering Strap
GS Cycles Chain Conversion
GS Cycles Nitrous Kit
Dynatek Coils
Dynatek Plug Wires
AkitaDog Coil Relocation Plate
Churchkey VBak

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh wow, what's funny is when I got my bike it haves the Vance and Hines pro pipe with no baffle, it sounds good but I wanted it to have deeper and more crisp sound instead of just being loud, so I got to looking into baffles and came across a few but the Big City Thunder caught my eye, after talking with them I decided to go with the QQ series, they said it would drop the volume by 15% but give a deeper more throaty sound, it will be in Tuesday, but man that bike is going to be a rocket with all that and then to top it off with the nos!!
I'm not looking to get into drag racing I just want to have one bad bike and to dust anybody Who challenges me at the stop light. And it's pretty sweet having the quickest bike in the group of friends. How do u like your Big City Thunder baffle?

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Falicon will lighten and balance your crank for $854. Most of the other pricing you should be able to contact Nigel at Patrick Racing and get a good idea of how much your build will cost.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been interested in putting my phone stop watch/ timer on to test my times but I'm not sure how smart/ accurate that will be.

I'm getting 118.9 hp and 136.3 ft/lbs with my Patrick racing set up and I'm sure if I was a better rider I'd be in the 10s or at very least low 11s. I am small (140) and when I hug the bike the bike becomes a knife. I'll try some late night this week and try to remember to post here.

I launch around 3k and it shocks me how quick I can make the next light.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I've been interested in putting my phone stop watch/ timer on to test my times but I'm not sure how smart/ accurate that will be.

I'm getting 118.9 hp and 136.3 ft/lbs with my Patrick racing set up and I'm sure if I was a better rider I'd be in the 10s or at very least low 11s. I am small (140) and when I hug the bike the bike becomes a knife. I'll try some late night this week and try to remember to post here.

can you post a complete list with engine modifications??

I got the PR BAK, 2-1 exhaust, PR HC Pistons, PR Camkit, PCV, and dynod at 110hp/122tq. i was thinking to go big bore 110cu...

·
Registered
203 Posts

Have you had it on a drag strip before? Things launch a **** of a lot different on a strip than the road. I'd say you would need to be a good rider to get there. I've seen 9 sec bikes only do 10's due to the rider. I've seen a warrior with a 100 shot play in the high 9's with an awesome rider and a set of wheelie bars. I'm working right around high 11's on mine and I weigh a fair amount more than you. Really I'd be surprised if you got 10's. Also your launch should be no less than 4000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
Have you had it on a drag strip before? Things launch a **** of a lot different on a strip than the road. I'd say you would need to be a good rider to get there. I've seen 9 sec bikes only do 10's due to the rider. I've seen a warrior with a 100 shot play in the high 9's with an awesome rider and a set of wheelie bars. I'm working right around high 11's on mine and I weigh a fair amount more than you. Really I'd be surprised if you got 10's. Also your launch should be no less than 4000

i dont think i will ever be in the 10s lol

can you write down the complete PR mod list that you have done to your bike??
I want to crack the 120hp mark without a turbo or supercharger / NOS on it.... wonder if I can do it with a 110cu big bore kit

·
Registered
203 Posts
i dont think i will ever be in the 10s lol

can you write down the complete PR mod list that you have done to your bike??

I want to crack the 120hp mark without a turbo or supercharger / NOS on it.... wonder if I can do it with a 110cu big bore kit

My whole mod list is in an earlier post in this thread. It should have what your looking for.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My mod list should be on my profile. 110, stage 2 heads, with all the other goods. No NOS, no crazy tires. Only thing I've added since I've last posted is a 31 front tooth. I definitely feel a difference, next week the long waited Ivan's flash.

I have not taken it to the track, but I have been practicing launching, getting better at shifting under loaded clutch. I will make my new goal to start launching at 4K, getting nervous I'm gonna snap a belt someday. Is such a thing common? I hope somebody will get me a track pass for my birthday so I can take it to the track and I can post a real number, might be too addicting... I assume I'm making mid 11s fairly easily with this set up, using what other members have gotten with similar set ups. If I've read enough forum crap I believe my current set up gives Harley's 120r a run for its money.

So I have no idea what 1/4 mile time I actually get, I just wanted to make Harley/ Vrod sad, surprise the occasional 600 sportbike(I get respect), **** even Tesla has been having trouble catching up, P90D is another personal advisary. Vrods 120hp/85ft/lbs vs my 119hp/136ft/lbs Still haven't raced one from a dead stop, but twice have men told me they wish they had gotten a Warrior over their Harley covered Porche. I live in Arizona where there plenty of nice bikes, so I'm looking forward to a good butt kicking anyday, even if it's my butt. It just hasn't happened yet against like machines.

Gotta work towards that turbo Vmax.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts