RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Edit to show price of things separated
Ok guys here it is in all its glory! The Patrick Racing Swing arm.

The Patrick Racing swing arm $650 + Shipping
The Rear Fender and turn signal set up to fit the extended swing arm $100 + Shipping
The hard tail set up that Patrick racing ran with this swing arm $50+ Shipping
The Chain Drive Set up that goes with the extended swing arm $100 + Shipping SOLD
The plate relocate thing $30 + Shipping SOLD

A set of 02 forks with the 1" lowering springs $75 + shipping SOLD
a set of 02 front brakes +$40 + shipping SOLD

A little about the Swing arm. I was in touch with Partick Racing to get info in this beauty. It was their first generation swing arm. 2 were made and ran on their championship winning bikes before they came out with a second design. They are not sure really how this swing arm got on this bike but here we are. It was a stock swing arm they cut the rear section off and put their extended section in making it 3 inches longer than stock. The front half was welded up to be air tight and they used this as the air tank to run their air shifter. you can see pics and more info here:
https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/13-technical-discussion/306470-patrick-racing-swing-arm-info.html

I will put more pics below

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the swingarm stock for 200 or is it widened too?

Heres a video I did on it. It is stock width but because the tires is 3 inches further back you you avoid alot of the clearence issues. so you should have no problem to go wider on the tire. How wide I dont know. It had a stock wheel on it when I got it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts