RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my PC111 through Baron's on December 29th 2008.I called today to find out what was up with the order, they told me they were on back order, anyone else having a problem getting one? Well at least the price is great, and they haven't charged me for it yet, but it seems everytime I order something from them either they bill me wrong or it comes in damaged.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one cost me $258.62 shipped to my house not bad, and apparently they order from Power Commander when they get a order so I know it will be the current plug-n-play model.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'm about to buy a PC3 from fuel moto in about a month. I went to the website, and it appears that online ordering is not available. You have to call. My question is do you have to give them your credit card number over the phone, or can they just bill you? I'd prefer not to give my credit card number over the phone.

·
Registered
692 Posts
You have to call and order, I gave my CC over the phone, but you could ask if they will bill you. Not really sure what the difference is in giving out credit card info over the phone versus the internet. I'm no internet sales expert, but I would guess that when the order comes in even over the net(especially to a smaller operation like fuelmoto) that someone reads your order and types in your credit card number to charge you? Identity theft does suck though so I guess you can never to too careful

1 - 8 of 8 Posts