RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a map and loaded it in my lap top hooked it up to bike with pc3. Draged it over to pwrcmdr it showed the settings I pushed load map and nothing happens??? Ive tried it with bike running, bike off, bike on but engin not running.. I know this is easy but can't figure it out.. How do yo uknow when map is loaded.. I did go into search for about an hour and found nothing on this.. Thankyou

·
Registered
356 Posts
I had the PC3 powered with a 9v battery, had the bike off and it loaded just fine. I don't think there is any msg that it got loaded sucessfuly or not it just does it. I'm assuming that the map shows up in the program when its opened, then all you have to do is load it to the pc3 by clicking the button. If you want to be sure it loads to the pc3, unhook everything (usb cable and the 9v battery) then plug them back up, the software on your laptop should read the map loaded on the pc3 and display which map is on it.

hope this helps...

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I sent you a PM regarding the software issue. Make sure you have a map loaded 1st in the software table (any map will do) then you will be able to open up the option to see what's in your PC3.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Mike,
Also make sure you have the latest version of the software. It should give you a pop up message that the map loaded correctly. Download it from powercommander.com

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First off Thanks Gunny.. Ok what I learned is expand page completely so you can see messages from computer on bottom. Start bike before upload or use 9 volt battery. Make sure lines are in properly.. Make sure you selected a port..
(that was my problem). I will attempt to load this map in the maps to have section.. Its bub Reinhart with PR cam, HC pistons churchkey big air and speedstar injectures.. Vet close to my set up

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Road the bike with new Map last night and it was kind of Weird.. No more Backfiring in 100 miles.. Not even once.. It seemed like My power was worse in the below 3000 range but hold onto you bars fast above 3000.. Can't wait to race Zbeerman21 are bikes were about the same speed before map neither one of us could pull away from each other..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts