RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wotcha geezers - quick question for you.

When Brit/Ken/Meanie installed my VBAK and PCIII they downloaded a map from someone on the forums and put it on the Power Commander.

I hada 'custom map' done some time later, but while I got really good power results, the bike feels flat, like it's lost it's "GO BABY GO" when I pin it in 2nd 3rd and 4th.

Yes, I got smoother delivery, better HP and torque, better fuel economy, but I lost whatever the map that Brit/Ken/Meanie put on my bike that gave it some proper bollox.

So...

Meanie/Brit/Ken - which map did I have and where do I get it? I have PCIII VBAK and Big Shots. And how do you put it on the bike? Download something?

And has anyone else found custom maps are smoother but less 'crash bang wallop' than the one's they got off other members?

Cheers girls. G

·
Registered
232 Posts
Definitely AMOSPRO OR RX_WARRIOR. When I played around with them, RX_Warrior appeared to be slightly more after the BENG and used less fuel as far as I remember. But that can vary from bike to bike.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Gibbsy me old china I'm 99% sure we used ASMOSPRO's map on your bike, just need Andy to verify this.Andy?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Kenko said:
Gibbsy me old china I'm 99% sure we used ASMOSPRO's map on your bike, just need Andy to verify this.Andy?

Actually, I reckon it was Badgers map, as he has the bigshots and the VBAK.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
It might have been my map. It was originally based on Amospro's map. The guy at the dyno centre said it was a very good map but just a tad rich all the way through so mine is a slightly leaner version of Amospro's map. Let me know if you want to give it a try.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SO!.....

AmosPro map- angry. Badgers map - less angry.

I want 'angry'.

Brit, get your *** out of the pub and tell me how to effing well put this on my bike! Is it hard? (honk!). Can I just print out the map and show it to my bike?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts