RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a custom map for my 2002 Warrior I don't mind sharing. If someone can host it on the site I'll send it to you, or I can just e-mail it to any individuals who are interested. Just reply here with your e-mail address or PM me if you want it.

Mods are:
V&H Propipe (street baffle, what it came with, with a small hole drilled in it for the exhaust sniffer to reach the collector)
Churchkey's VBAK
AIS plugged
87 Octane

Results: 84.42 hp, 104.81 lbft

Here is the dyno chart:

You can probably squeeze a bit more power out of it by leaning it out some, but my goal was proper A/F ratio and engine longevity. A/F was a pretty constant 12.7:1

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
PC3 Map

Hey Slaby Good deal!
4M member Robriguez is collecting maps and setting them up in a pretty neat format. Allot of info was lost in the 2010-2011 migrations and Maps took a big hit!

Please send Robriguez a PM.

BTW Check out his data base its pretty trick
Road Star Warrior Documents

G

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I'd like to take a look at that map

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I e-mailed it to the address given by Robriguez. Jbat if you want it just pm me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. Here's one more note about the tune. All the WOT pulls started around 2000rpms. Of course pulls were made from idle but they were roll-ons at various throttle positions. If the bike is over 1000 rpms and you crack the throttle you won't notice anything, but if you crack the throttle wide open from idle there is just a split second of hesitation. This can be easily fixed by adding a little fuel at 100% throttle below 1000 rpms, but I haven't bothered because I either roll on smoothly or launch at 3500 rpms anyway. Other than that the dyno sheet speaks for itself. No flat spots and smooth acceleration all the way to the rev limiter.

·
Premium Member
1,257 Posts
I have a custom map for my 2002 Warrior I don't mind sharing. If someone can host it on the site I'll send it to you, or I can just e-mail it to any individuals who are interested. Just reply here with your e-mail address or PM me if you want it.

Mods are:
V&H Propipe (street baffle, what it came with, with a small hole drilled in it for the exhaust sniffer to reach the collector)
Churchkey's VBAK
AIS plugged
87 Octane

Results: 84.42 hp, 104.81 lbft

Here is the dyno chart:

You can probably squeeze a bit more power out of it by leaning it out some, but my goal was proper A/F ratio and engine longevity. A/F was a pretty constant 12.7:1

I will be interested in seeing this map next to mine as I have the same mods with the exception of a different VBAK.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
PM sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts