RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cobra says it is adaptable to all pipes and nothing to download and its cheaper whats it like any good ???

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
PC111 seems to have a cult like following so I'm sure you'll get steered in that direction. I think the Cobra is the Techlusion with a different sticker on it. It's an analoge module so that it's pretty simple to make adjustments without a tech and a Dyno. If you're up to the task. If yu really want cheaper bump up your ECU.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Do a search on the forums for modifications/technical. Lot of information for both. PCIII is superior, IMO [8]

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
PCiii is more verstile. You can adjust it and tune it far better than the Cobra or the Techlusion. Plus, if you've got the money, you can take it and have a map specifically designed for your bike with the PCiii.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I kept asking the same thing when I got my Warrior. I did the ECU for a while which does help. I actually had my bike runnin' pretty good with just that. I did get a PCIII then. Nothing will fine tune like a PCIII. No matter what mods may come, you can adjust it. And another thing, you can't LEAN out with the others. If you look at any of the PCIII maps, you will see that they ALL have lean settings(the negative numbers). Even the "Stock" map. So, that right there is enough reason to buy the PCIII.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I'm getting great mileage, great power, and amazing throttle response with my ECU bumped. I just can't see spending that much money when I've never seen any hard evidence that the thing makes a real significant difference. All the posts on it "seems" better don't cut it for me.I've seen one post where the guy Dynoed it befor and after and I don't remember the exact numbers but I think it was approximately a 2 hp difference. Not worth the 100's of dollars for me. And I don't have a flat spot or drivablility issue.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
quote:Originally posted by baddbob

Meatball,tell me how you adjusted your ECU,I have
bigs shots, ihave looked at ECU but draw a blank.

PM me I printed the instructions out once I've got them somewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts