RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I know i should have done the perfect pc instal that is on this site but i just hooked up a PCIII and a set of samson ripsaws(pics soon) and everything went great with the instal! now i just started her up and went for like a 10 min ride. you guys werent kidding when you said those pipes are LOUD! anyway it seemed to run great! a little popping from decel i think someone said an AIS block will fix that if needed. But i dont think I heard one single backfire! which is what i was looking for. I downloaded a map from powercommanders websit that said 05 warrior samsopn street sweepers and stock air so it seemed to work out. My question is do you think i should check the plugs for color or just leave it alone because it seams to be running great. I will take it to work in a little while about 30miels round trip. thanks for your help. oh yeah i will prolly get a custom map in the next couple of weeks. until then i should be fine right?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yes, you will be fine. Guys here are running other members maps with a lot more mods than that and are running fine. It's ideal to get a custom map though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What TW1STED said. The "Perfect Install" is moving the digital ground wire to a different place. It's easy. Any erratic condition will smooth out. The map you have is probably fine. If you have any concern (black smoke or bad fuel mileage) you can check the left side plugs. They're easy to remove with a 3/8ths swivel. From what you say it sounds like your good to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts