RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much material did they take out of the seat? Does it make it feel like you're sitting "in" the bike instead of "on" it? My stock seat is so uncomfortable after 45 minutes. I'm just done with it. No more!! hahaha. But seriously, i wanna go with this seat and I hope it lives up to my expectations.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
You can pretty much see by looking at it that they slimmed it down pretty good. It does make you feel more 'in' the bike ... moreso than any other seat I've tried ... and I've owned 6 or 8 seats! It is definitely more comfortable ... they took out the pressure point on the tailbone !

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dedjer said:
http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/154474.aspx

DJ

I was actually planning on getting the faux black ostrich skin cover on the seat. That will run me about $225. I see you're asking $165 for yours, and while i would like to keep my stock seat, I'm fairly set on the ostrich skin. Unless you'd be willing to make a smoking deal possibly.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i'm actually trying to return it back to pcs for a refund. not sure if they'll return it since i've had it for awhile.

its going on ebay once i hear back from them.

i'm setting the price at 160 + $15 for shipping.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hotrodray_82 said:
mikemike said:
Glad to hear it! Just ordered one for my Warrior

Cool man, let me know what you think of it when you get it please.

Htorodray_82, just got an email on friday from PCS that my seat is on the way should have it by friday 10/29 will let you know whats up when I get it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mikemike said:
hotrodray_82 said:
mikemike said:
Glad to hear it! Just ordered one for my Warrior

Cool man, let me know what you think of it when you get it please.

Htorodray_82, just got an email on friday from PCS that my seat is on the way should have it by friday 10/29 will let you know whats up when I get it.

Cool man, I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ok bro got the seat Friday and rode the bike to work this morning about 25 miles, took about 5min toget used to the feel of the seat. It's lower but I have no complaints at this point...going to take it for a long ride this weekend and it will have more info for but so far thumbs up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mikemike said:
Ok bro got the seat Friday and rode the bike to work this morning about 25 miles, took about 5min toget used to the feel of the seat. It's lower but I have no complaints at this point...going to take it for a long ride this weekend and it will have more info for but so far thumbs up.

Cool man, yeah keep me updated on how it feels after a fairly long ride. Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just got one too. Put about 100 miles on it so far and like it. I'm 6'1", have the CP Punisher drag bars and have moved the controls forward 3 in with a kit from Pacific Coast Star.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Potato chip 1 piece

I have a super nice, mint condition 2piece mustang seat with a backrest as shown in my pics on profile. I'm trying to get my hands on a potato chip 1 piece seat for when I'm riding solo. Pacific Coast won't help me out because I don't have a stock seat to send in. All i have is the mustang seat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts