RS Warrior Forum banner

PCV map help

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  i-man 
#1 ·
Searching the forum for a while now and having a hard time finding a map for '09 warrior with V&H Bigshots and stock everything...
Is my only option to download a map thats close and tweak it? If so what map would that be?

#2 ·
The only one that I see that list stock air filter is Buflow_M403-013 Map. There is another that only list Morton Executioners as a mod. Not sure if there were any other mods or not. Sacul19 Map
If it were me, I'd give Buflow a try and see what that gets me. May have to tweak it a bit, but it's a start.
Did you check the Power Commander website and see if they had one? Also, are you running a PCIII or PCV?

Here is a link to list of maps for the PCV.
http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/maplookup/powercommander_map_lookup.aspx?mdlyrid=22-011

#3 ·
Thanks iman! I’ll see what that map gets me! New to the pc thing so it will be a learning experience.
I am using the PCV, and eventually I’d like to do the Churchkey vback and ais block off which I saw several maps for.
I tried to pull up a map from pc’s website but couldn’t get it to work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.