RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a relatively new member of the forum. I want to make sure a follow procedure. Lee at Traxxion Dynamics is offering us a group buy. Am I allowed to post this? Should I try to gauge interest first? These are the details.
Hi Matt,

I spoke with Max and he said we could do a group buy for the RSWarrior guys on the Penske 8981 shock. He could also do one for the AK-20 installation on the front forks too.

Here is the deal - 10% off retail cost plus free shipping on either of those products. The group buy will be good until 14 November 2006.

That's $100 off the AK-20 kit and almost $80 off the Penske 8981.

Retail cost on that shock with the spring installed is $794.95 before shipping was added in. The group buy price would be $715.45 delivered to an address in the 48 continental states. International shipping would need to be paid in addition to the $715.45 for those orders shipping to locations outside of the 48 states.

We need to have a minimum of 6 confirmed shock orders or 6 AK-20 cartridge orders in order to go with those prices. Confirming a shock or AK-20 order is as simple as calling us here at the shop, letting us know this is for the
Penske group buy, and providing us with the billing data.

The easiest way would be to talk it up on the RS forum and then having the people call us when there are 6 people willing to firm up their order.

Do you want to manage the group buy or were you hoping I would do that? <grin>.

Lee

Insert Image:

23.15KB

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How this works is we need a total of six. You pay Traxxion Dynamics directly. They custom make the order for you, according to your weight, riding style, mods, accessories. Then they ship to you.
Let's see if six are interested.
1. Tele52

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
FYI:

Make sure to read the Traxxion site about the AK-20 front cartridge. I beleive you have to send them your tubes, they install the cartridge and ship back to you. Retail is a bit over $1k if I remember correctly. So about $1600-$1700 total for both front and rear.

I have been drooling over these shocks since I saw the penske rear shock pick here ont he board and visiting their site a few months back. If I wasnt in the middle of buying a house I would def be interested in doing this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts