RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Looks great Jaytee. Glad to see such good results because my stuff was shipped out to Matt last night. I'm also going with the stock color swing arm, but the rims, pulley, hub, and rotor cover will be powder coated glossy black with no stripe. I'll be sure to post pics in about a month or so. Keep up the good work Matt!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
So it looks like we have 3 or 4 guys giving Performance Edge a shot /emoticons/emotion-1.gif -- Be great to hear some followups on how their chrome stuff is turning out and the other 240 kits too.

JT

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Curious as to where I should have posted this initially?

Reason I ask is that I posted this to "Mods and Accessories" for obvious reasons, but then it was moved to "Product Reviews" for equally obvious reasons...

But now after a couple of weeks it is moving to Vendor Ratings?

Just wanted to know if I screwed up that bad... /emoticons/emotion-4.gif

JT

· Registered
345 Posts
I know it's been a while sine the last post, but I just ordered a midnight kit from Matt at Performance Edge. Sounds like an honest guy trying to make a business work, and from my own assumptions, his customer service and attention can not even be compared to the likes of the "big boys" out there.
My advice Matt, keep it small, keep it customer service driven and keep making these great products and you'll be the little guy with the big wallet.
Can't wait to get my kit!!

· Registered
345 Posts
Performance Edge did a great job on my kit, we ran in to some problems with shipping and a minor extended wait, but all in all things turned out great. Check my gallery for pictures if your interested in how it looks.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.