RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
I must say all my dealings with PPP have been fabulous. Last week or so I placed and order but forgot to get it sent 2nd day mail and to add one item. Emailed Matt and it done within minutes.

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
I've only had one order with Phat's so far and am impressed so far. I ordered a windshield and a corbin seat, then sent an e-mail asking for ETA. Matt replied back in 30 minutes that corbin stuff is more or less made-to-order with a 2-3 week lead time and that they would be splitting the order to ship my windshield by the end of the week......I was riding behind my new windshield that saturday. As for the corbin seat, the end of this week will be the 3rd week. There is no doubt in my mind that my wait for the seat is corbin-induced, and I won't be surprised if that stretches out a bit, but the guys at Phats will let me know one way or the other.

By the way, thanks Matt!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
PPP rocks!

Once you have dealt with some of the super low price paces you know what you gave up on service!

By the way: Have you checked out their site lately? In addition to the metric stuff they always had there is lots of standard stuff and even all kinds of tires! And if you need something for your bike and it is not on their site: email Matt or Terry and chances are they will find it for you!

Congratulations to a job very well done!

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've spent more than my fair share with the PPP fellas and they've been fantastic to deal with. Matt, keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Does anyone know if Phats site is still operable? I can't get it to work... was going to try and see if they carry the PCS lowering kit.

Need to order it this week...like today.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I was on the phats site this weekend so they have not gone anywhere... but I could not reach them just now either.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Thanks Oliver.. I went ahead and ordered the kit from PCS. Hope to get it in the next 10 days so I can put it on before the Spring Rally hits...

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Just to confirm: Their hosting company took a hit today and their server crashed. They are working on restoring service. For now give them a call and they will take care of you.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have seen some guys from the uk wanting to use this great offer from PPP,but there has been no answer on the forum!! Well i live in sweden and i mailed PPP about getting some parts over here, as europe lags of nice parts for the warrior!!! Leon(PPP)wrote back to me that it was no problem, just not taking orders by paypal, just wired orders!!! Now my ? is do we european members of rswarrior.com also get the discount, ore is it just for U.S members??? I understand that we have to pay more for having the goods send to Us but do we get the iqual treat as U.S. members??

Regards
GeKo [8D]

41 - 60 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.