RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
The coupon works on orders over $150.00.

I used few days ago the rswarrior (not rswarrior.com) coupon to purchase a set of mirrors and 2 stealth adapters (cheaper then the kuryakyn ones)... it worked great. A tip I discovered... If you are logged in, you can actually get the discount from the member price, not the regular one:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
RSWARRIOR as the coupon worked on my $450 order. Saved a HUGE $1.94 <---WOW!

Plus 8.75% tax @ $40

Free shipping though...

·
Registered
129 Posts
hmm you should get 5% off with rswarrior as the coupon code.

I ordered my bigshots today and just wanted to let eeryone know the discount still works just type rswarrior in and get 5% off. The big shots were marked down to 470 and free shipping!

laterr,

Vinnie

·
Registered
325 Posts
The coupon codedid NOT work for me today. However, I didn't have any "Warrior" parts in my cart.I used the 3% off code for orders between $250 and $799. There's a similar coupon for 5% orders over $800. Both coupons were listed on their website.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Spring5

Worked my last 2 orders for 5% off over $300

:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Spring5

Worked my last 2 orders for 5% off over $300

:)
So, spring5 just ended on 02/07/2012!!! Darn!!

I got 2 orders out of the code,

But just tried to place one today for $340, and it said code expired on above date! Anybody have a new code for 5% off??

Rswarrior I think gives us like 1.5% off?? It said I'd save 5 bucks... Kinda weak but better than a slap in the face...lol!

Matt

·
Registered
238 Posts
Anybody?? I want to place my order this morning but really hope somebody has a new 5% off code? I'm just gonna call em when they open if nobody has a code and just ask em..?

Thanks fellas,

Matt

So, spring5 just ended on 02/07/2012!!! Darn!!

I got 2 orders out of the code,

But just tried to place one today for $340, and it said code expired on above date! Anybody have a new code for 5% off??

Rswarrior I think gives us like 1.5% off?? It said I'd save 5 bucks... Kinda weak but better than a slap in the face...lol!

Matt

·
Registered
238 Posts
No more codes!

Just got off the phone with phat's. They said they no longer offer any discount codes! They said they have the lowest prices and no longer offer the codes. I mentioned rswarrior code and they said that should still work but only for warrior specific parts.

FYI.

·
Registered
13 Posts
just tried the code on their webpage, got denied a discount for a set of forward controls for my '03. Thought I would try the code since the above mentioned it should work for warrior specific parts.

Just a heads up

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Their discount specifically states no discount on forward controls. Read the first page on this thread. That being said, it doesn't mean that the discount on other items still exists.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just tried it for Danny gray seat and rear seat it didn't work. Didn't read all the pages here but first page didn't say anything about not working for seats.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great Customer servIce clearly consIderIng a very fast response on a Sunday. WIll buy from them If I dont buy somethIng used soon.

Response from Phat.
Thanks for checking with us. We've deactivate all coupon codes as our prices are already amongst the lowest out there.

Regards, Terry Phat Performance Parts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Great Customer servIce clearly consIderIng a very fast response on a Sunday. WIll buy from them If I dont buy somethIng used soon.

Response from Phat.
Thanks for checking with us. We've deactivate all coupon codes as our prices are already amongst the lowest out there.

Regards, Terry Phat Performance Parts
Yep got the exact same response a couple weeks ago.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Let market forces decide and shop elsewhere. They've never been a vendor, but have sold countless items through this site just because of their member discount.

I'm closing this thread as it is still bringing them business even though they've pulled our discount.

141 - 158 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.