RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Phat Perfromance Parts still giving the members of this website a 10% discount? Specificially on the Foward Controls? Let them know I will buy a set immediately (even though I can't ride for 9 more months)if they are still giving the discount. Please PM me with what you find. Just to let you know I am a long time reader, but I don't reply a lot. I think you are doing a great job on this site. Thanks Austin

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
You can do it over the internet as well. Simply enter 'rswarrior.com' into the coupon field and hit apply. You will see the discount before you finish checkout.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Phats is having a special on the Legends fwd controls at this time. $419.?? If you call them you will experience first hand how nice it is to deal w/these people[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Mike

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Phats is having a special on the Legends fwd controls at this time. $419.?? If you call them you will experience first hand how nice it is to deal w/these people[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
Mike

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I didn't know that they were giving a 10% discount. I have ordered over $800 worth of stuff from them in the last month including the forward controls before they were reduced.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
believe the discount is 5%. doesn't apply to special or discounted items or pipes. But yeah, enter rswarrior.com in the coupon box to receive discount. They are great guys to work with.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Dice

believe the discount is 5%. doesn't apply to special or discounted items or pipes. But yeah, enter rswarrior.com in the coupon box to receive discount. They are great guys to work with.

It is in fact 5%.

Dave

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
their prices online already reflect the discount dont they? at one point you had to take 5% off what was shown, now the prices show "msrp" and "our price"

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Just got an email from Matt, "It is good for 5% off most items, excluding pipes, forward controls etc."

I guess the "etc" is everything else. They have good prices and are great to work with as far as vendors go.

Mark

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone install the Phat Performance forward controls on their warrior that can give me their opinion of them as well as any installation tips? Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts