RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I guess its the cold weather or the fact I cant ride for awhile so my brain doesn't work but I can't seem to remember the coupon code for phatsperformance. It's been some time since I ordered and now that my girlfriend has joined the star club although not a Warrior....but a V-Star 650.... guess she has to start somewhere. She caught my modoholic bug LOL. Hate it when that happens cause now I have to buy for her not just me anymore well at least her Christmas present. Thanks in advance for the help....

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought thats what it was and when I tried that it didn't work. I never knew it only works on certain things. Thanks again guys for the help most appreciated.

·
Registered
525 Posts
it doesn't work on the new site...you have to click on the "use old site" button on the top left corner of the home page and use it there...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]... not sure why they don't accept it on the new format

·
Registered
656 Posts
Actually they told me it did work on the new site. I called because I couldn't get it to work on my order and read the post about the new site and they said it will only work on parts for a Warrior. I happen to buy something for my other bike and it wouldn't discount it because of that.

·
Registered
883 Posts
i recently made a purchase there and just wrote "rswarrior". try that, it might work on the new site. i ordered mine on the old site

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Hey fellas, I'm trying to order the PPP-001RSW Elite Folding Forward Controls - Warrior $449.95 right now. Coupon code not working. Any idea why? Because they are on sale? What?

·
Registered
394 Posts
quote:Originally posted by meTrickWarrior

i recently made a purchase there and just wrote "rswarrior". try that, it might work on the new site. i ordered mine on the old site

Its like metrickwarrior said; on the new site type "rswarrior" and it should take.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Well, I got an email from Phats. They said that the code doesn't apply to the forwards I ordered because they are the already the lowest price available on the market. I'll survive I guess. Did I mention I'm getting forwards? F*k'n A!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts