RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone keeps saying they get a 10% discount at Phats. I have searched, but not found anything. So what is the deal? I am wanting to order some things, and that 10% would help.

·
Administrator
28,805 Posts
Welcome aboard Brad, post pics of your Beast!!

quote:Originally posted by possum398

Everyone keeps saying they get a 10% discount at Phats. I have searched, but not found anything. So what is the deal? I am wanting to order some things, and that 10% would help.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Yea I know I need some pics. I need to buy a new camera, my wife broke the last one.

She that ugly??

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
quote:Originally posted by blueflame

Yea I know I need some pics. I need to buy a new camera, my wife broke the last one.

She that ugly??

·
Registered
405 Posts
No discount of the phats controls, and i found out saturday you neen to spend 150 to get the discount, witch isn;t hard. And 300 to get a tee shirt...I have a few /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Cool picture.....When did they change the front brake caliper bracket??....It looks alot different.

Yours:

Insert Image:

17.99KB

Mine:

Insert Image:

42.62KB

Dave

·
Registered
92 Posts
to get the 10% off just call and get ur parts and for the coopon tell them rswarrior.com or u can do it on the internet

·
Registered
356 Posts
Guys, I have a problem. They say you're supposed to get 10 %, but look at this picture :

Insert Image:

79.47KB

You can see from the pic that even though I spent more than $150, and used rswarrior.com as coupon, I still receive only 5%.

Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well, looks like your not alone. I ran into the same thing today for my order. Think I'll try placing an order thru the phone tomarrow.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Gents,

They give a 5% discount if you type in rswarrior.com in the coupon code. If it was ever 10% (which I dont think it ever was), they dont offer it anymore. It has been 5% for at least the last year.

Dave

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Dave, You are absoletly correct! I checked the original post from 1/03 from PhatPerformance which indicated that they are offering an extra 5% off not 10% by typing rswarrior.com. Dont know how I got 10% off in my head. Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts