RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carknee, I tried to update my pictures but was still limited to .5MB. The photo page says for every $25 donated, you get an additional 1MB - but it didn't seem to register with my name. Can you check it for me??

Also, how do I set the photos to allow them to "Click to Enlarge"??
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Photo's should be downsized/reduced to 600x400

You also need to make sure you Delete your cookies and temporary internet files. Then restart computer.

You can not see Enlarge pictures unless you go into the gallery and open up your picture's through the gallery. If you click on "My Warrior" it will not allow you to click on enlarge picture..............does not have that feature....

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
How long ago did you send in the donation? You are not listed in the "newer" list which started keeping track before the option of getting more space existed.

Try to give me a rough date when you sent it in.

As for the "Click to Enlarge"... your image must be bigger than 400px wide in order to have that feature in the gallery.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea dude - I don't remember when it was, but it has been since January on my last update of my gallery images. So the "newer" list for donations for more space was to incentify for more donations - so I was too early??

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I am not saying you are to early, but you are before the system was created for extra space. What is your pay pal email address and I will try to find it and enter you in manually.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Go to this page:
http://www.rswarrior.com/MyWarrior/

on the right side it should say:
Number of Images: XX
Disk Useage: XX MB
Allowed Disk Space: XX MB

What are thos numbers saying?

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts